Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Anyone know where to buy 3+ month old pullets near Seattle?

I have a few I could stand to be without. Up in Arlington though. Have golden laced Wyandottes who just started laying. 5 of them and their rooster. I’m about 5 minutes off of Hwy 9.

Greetings, all. Has anyone used the Conway Feed (in Conway) layer food? I am only about 10 minutes from them and am interested in getting some.

I haven’t used their layer feed, as I provide oyster shell on the side. But I use their organic starter/grower 18.5%. Birds do well, chicken, duck, turkey and emus.

Seems she just gave up was great till yesterday morning or seemed as so ..
She had her head down eyes closed when BF went and opened the coop ..
I went up a bit later she was still on the roost .. I use tables built from pallets to height of the birds in it in each coop..
I brought her in the house placed her in towel loose on her she layed there opened her eyes one time like to say I am done flapped her wings and passed .
She is the second lost one earlier this summer during the heat ..

ISO blue or splash ameraucana pullets. We have way too many black ones so we are looking to offset that a bit. We are looking for about 2-3. Age doesn't matter too much for us as long as they are guaranteed pullets (We've had way more than our fair share or cockerel chicks lol). Please let me know your prices. We are located in Thurston County and it would be great if you could deliver but if not that's fine too.

Not looking for "Americanas" or hatchery stock. We breed our birds towards SOP so we would like these pullets to be the same. I know you can't usually tell when they are younger but as long as their lineage is show or at least decent standard then thats good.

I know what I am asking for so I am willing to pay the price for some great birds! Please pm with pictures of them and their parents. I'd like to get them as soon as possible and not wait until the spring to get them. I'd also be willing to give some of their future chicks for a cheaper price. Thank you so much!

I think the only difference is what hatchery stock set from claiming the one is flawed This is what Mcmurry page says about them

The Ameraucana is a highly popular breed, known for their beautiful blue eggs. The Ameraucana breed was originally developed in the 1970s, derived from Araucanas. Ameraucanas were bred to retain the blue-egg laying gene but eliminate some of the issues associated with the Araucana breed.

I think the only difference is what hatchery stock set from claiming the one is flawed This is what Mcmurry page says about them

The Ameraucana is a highly popular breed, known for their beautiful blue eggs. The Ameraucana breed was originally developed in the 1970s, derived from Araucanas. Ameraucanas were bred to retain the blue-egg laying gene but eliminate some of the issues associated with the Araucana breed.
If you look at the pics attached to their listing they aren’t all the same color(s) which means even if they are pure ameraucanas they are mixing different types. We only breed blue black and splash. They also don’t tend to produce very good quality.

Back
Top Bottom