Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

IN the house girls, not ON it!

20210118_172248.jpg

Hello, sorry if I derail the current discussion but I needed to ask if anyone around the area is interested in a buff lace polish rooster. He's located in Walla Walla, Wa. He's somewhat tame and was born the 1st of August 2020. PM me if interested. Sorry to see my little buddy go but but I live in the middle of the city. :(:he
View attachment 2494519View attachment 2494524

So going to se3nd you a pivate message have a place for him

Hello, sorry if I derail the current discussion but I needed to ask if anyone around the area is interested in a buff lace polish rooster. He's located in Walla Walla, Wa. He's somewhat tame and was born the 1st of August 2020. PM me if interested. Sorry to see my little buddy go but but I live in the middle of the city. :(:he
View attachment 2494519View attachment 2494524
He's a real cutie :love

Chicken breast or kombucha Scoby?

Hubby thought I left chicken on the stove. I was just cleaning out the jars of kombucha I hadn't touched in several months. Had to cut a couple Scobys in half to get them out.

View attachment 2498148
Wow those are some BIG scobys!! How old are they? I just started making kombucha in august.

Never tried it Kombucha Little nervous not a big tea drinker but know others drink it cold ?

Many people add fruit juice to dilute it. It does NOT taste like tea. Hubby can't stand it except when I was making some matcha/green tea kombucha which tastes very different than regular.

I drink it straight. I ferment it for 8 days to get to my prefered taste. I do drink a lot of it.

Never tried it Kombucha Little nervous not a big tea drinker but know others drink it cold ?
I agree with @Hinotori! It tastes like fizzy juice, but not as sweet. There are some great recipes out there. You should try it! Here is a great recipe -> https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2019/10/bottle-kombucha-at-home.html
Also I add ice to mine and it's great! Most people drink it refrigerated. It's not typically a hot or warm drink. Good luck!

Edited to add on more info.

Back
Top Bottom