Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Slow start here .. Kiki when do you start work ?
My first day of work was on Tuesday and all I really did was shadow this lady who was going around replacing the items that people didn't want back on the shelves and cleaning up around.
I'm waiting to hear when I start my second day but nothing yet. I did try to call the manager yesterday around 7-8 times with no response.

I'm looking for a new home for a 12 week Snowy White Easter Egger roo. He and one snowy pullet are left. I could sell her locally, but she is free if you take the rooster too :) We're on Vashon Island.

Attachments

• IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8023.jpeg
    IMG_8023.jpeg
    469.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8024.jpeg
    IMG_8024.jpeg
    499.9 KB · Views: 2
Ya wet as heck here also have a great rain coat I bought plain black but do not get wet and comes down past my tail end :confused:Been in a rat war here something awfull have killed no less than 30 but got the female yesterday Big one

This morning I let a hen with two adopted chicks (5.5 weeks old) out of their separate run to join the flock. Big mistake, as the hen is hanging with her old buddies and the chicks are alone back in their house. She checks on them when asked where they are, so I guess that's something? And the group was all good with the reintroduction. I'm just worried they need more time being supervised to stay safe. And everyone is drenched. They have cover, but still drenched.

Back
Top Bottom