Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Popping my head in to say hi! Hope everyone is doing well. I’m still playing with my Wheaten Ameraucanas and enjoying my birds.
It’s been such a weird year weather wise! My 1 and 2 year old Wheaten Marans have laid poorly this year. Not sure why. Anyone else have poor laying issues? The Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers seemed fine for the most part.

@Hinotori this is that Blue Wheaten cockerel I picked up from you back in 2016! He’s still doing well!

Attachments

• 25D6D83E-551C-434C-B838-A459D790214E.jpeg
    25D6D83E-551C-434C-B838-A459D790214E.jpeg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CB9CA1B1-CFF4-46A0-9A78-EEBA86CEB410.jpeg
    CB9CA1B1-CFF4-46A0-9A78-EEBA86CEB410.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Popping my head in to say hi! Hope everyone is doing well. I’m still playing with my Wheaten Ameraucanas and enjoying my birds.
It’s been such a weird year weather wise! My 1 and 2 year old Wheaten Marans have laid poorly this year. Not sure why. Anyone else have poor laying issues? The Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers seemed fine for the most part.

@Hinotori this is that Blue Wheaten cockerel I picked up from you back in 2016! He’s still doing well!

That's great!

I don't actually have many ameraucana left now. Been focusing on the partridge silkies. I do miss having more ameraucana. My rooster in with the large fowl now is only half ameraucana, but he's such a good flock rooster I won't get anymore roosters in there until he's gone.

That's great!

I don't actually have many ameraucana left now. Been focusing on the partridge silkies. I do miss having more ameraucana. My rooster in with the large fowl now is only half ameraucana, but he's such a good flock rooster I won't get anymore roosters in there until he's gone.
The Ameraucanas are so sweet! If you ever want to add more let me know. Your girls are getting up there in years I’m sure! Glad you still have some left.💕

Back
Top Bottom