Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Have you considered electric fence? With your existing fence, running a single strand 18" high, 3 feet outside the fence might be all it takes. This article describes a 3D fence design that's only 24" tall. It's supposed to confuse the deer so they don't jump over it.

I ran some electric fence strands around my garden, and it seemed to repel the deer. And I never even energized it! Other people in the area have electric fences, so they know what to expect when they see the wires. I guess. LOL

https://www.ncat.org/electric-deer-fence-tips-and-resources/#:~:text=Electric Deer Fence Elements 1 Energizer We used,Ryan Neal pound in fiberglass in-line posts.
We do have electric fencing, but it is on the actual fence. That is to keep the raccoons out.

I grabbed a few pounds today!
The ribeyes were a little bit on the thin side for me.
One time when I was at Freddy's buying sale steaks, a women told me that she would go to the butcher's counter and tell them to custom cut her packages of the steaks something like 2" thick. The one's in the counter were too thin for her. And she wanted to get the most steak that she could. LOL

And they did. Good way to get more with the 2 or 3 package limit on them.

Back
Top Bottom