Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I got up at 5am, it was a nice 21 out, glad it was not colder. Went out at 6:20 to the coop, the water was frozen, and all the flock was down off the roost waiting for me to turn the light on, lolo , I replaced the water and scooped the frozen poop, cracked the door open just enough for them to slip in and out. The coop was 20 degrees, but I am glad we are going to warm up a bit today-- accuweather says 2pm = 36degrees
Rain due in by Wed and temps will go back up to 44 and and maybe 50 on fri.
DH got the fruit trees pruned yesterday.

I got up at 5am, it was a nice 21 out, glad it was not colder. Went out at 6:20 to the coop, the water was frozen, and all the flock was down off the roost waiting for me to turn the light on, lolo , I replaced the water and scooped the frozen poop, cracked the door open just enough for them to slip in and out. The coop was 20 degrees, but I am glad we are going to warm up a bit today-- accuweather says 2pm = 36degrees
Rain due in by Wed and temps will go back up to 44 and and maybe 50 on fri.
DH got the fruit trees pruned yesterday.
Yep. I'm glad I have just one more night/morning down in the teens. Then it'll stay above freezing for a while... with rain to melt all the snow away. Snow is nice for a while, but I've had enough for this winter.

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 9.22.19 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom