1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Washingtonians

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Napalongtail, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:fart egg.

I prefer to think of it as gift-wrap

LOL

2. Eagle2026

Eagle2026 HIGH FLYER

Mar 10, 2009
    Snohomish, WA.
    Quote:Help!!!

I just PM you.

I have sent the contact info to ya,
    Thanks, I must do something good now to keep the carma going!
    Mike

3. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:I am trying to catch up on posts...I am so glad that you can stop worrying. Have fun with all the pips TOMORROW. [​IMG]

4. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:RFF: I wanted to let you know that I will come and get the netting from you....but I have a dd who is a sick as a dog and I have been too. sorry.

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    California
    (Sorry, this reply is a bit late) Thank you all for welcoming me to the thread! You Washingtonians are awesome. [​IMG]

6. snapkrackelpop19

snapkrackelpop19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2010
    Seattle
    Quote:That's smart, the dogs are good protection [​IMG] Hopefully your neighbor gets him [​IMG] We keep a BB gun by the back door to scare off raccoons and crows that come in our yard and bother our chickens, never had a problem with cougars though in shoreline [​IMG]

Ummmmm, I hate to break it to you....but a BB gun (which I have one and I use) would only piss of a cougar (mtn lion, etc). I could tell you too many cougar stories, from over the years. Some personal and some from a friend's experience. Take cougars serious....they arre not something you want to mess with.

hahaahahahahah [​IMG] I would never go up against a cougar with a BB [​IMG] I was just saying we do our little urban protection with the BB. I've been near one when I was up hunting theyyyy scaryy! [​IMG] House cats are scary enough for me as it is [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  7. snapkrackelpop19

snapkrackelpop19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2010
    Seattle
    Quote:Hello!
    [​IMG]

8. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Quote:Sure blame Da Fat Kid !!!!

9. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Quote:DFKROFLHFAO !!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. broodytood

broodytood Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Swampville, Wa!
    Quote:Did I hear you are from Cali? I'm an ex-Cali gal. Modesto area. Welcome to the wet side! I'm still not used to it after 25 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by