Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Nope! I'm in poulsbo myself. Well actually outside poulsbo but same zip code. lol

welcome-byc.gif

There are a few others who are closer to Kingston, and I think there is someone down torwards gorst... Or maby farther than that.

Really? Cool. I just haven't had enough chicken community experience to get a good idea it seems.

Grrrr, I can't get any chicks till May. It's making me impatient and more and more likely to come home with chicks I didn't mean to get.
tongue.png

lol Gotta ask. But your waiting until may why? lol If its because thats when the feed stores will have them. Well I know a few people on here already have chicks. And I will have chicks soon, but I dont have a clue as to what breeds yet. lol I just got my incubator today, so!
ya.gif
in about a months time I'm gonna be over run by little fuzzy butts!!!
jumpy.gif

Oh and my DH told me I should start looking for more building materials! lol
gig.gif
He is already saying the I need another coop. That would make 3 coops!!!
th.gif

Quote:
Yes, fun would be the appropriate euphemism for trouble. I wonder if my husband would notice if I turned his computer room into an incubator room/chick nursery?

These mini fridges fit great under a counter or say... desk top. Practically unnoticeable!
Just tell him there are worse habits to have like... Diamonds!

yuckyuck.gif

Or shoes!
But you see, your habbit involves coops. Lots of bigger & bigger coops.
gig.gif

And diamonds don't.
lau.gif

Quote:
O I got it, Google is a wonderfull tool. lol The only flowering plants I have are my rose, and all these hawthorns.

Google is great!
I had to google mullet. I thought it was somekind of grain at first.
gig.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
clap.gif

No honey... I believe its Millet that you pictured, not Mullet. lol Think Joe Dirt, if you ever saw that movie, Or MacGyver!
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Thank you! I SO needed that laugh!

Quote:
YipYip!
ya.gif

You are now a confirmed hatchatitus stage 2 patient.
ep.gif

There is no cure.
gig.gif

Confine yourself to the chicken coop. It is very contageous.
gig.gif

Even NW won't take you in now.
gig.gif

Ok if I have to confine myself to the coop, then who's gonna take care of my DD? lol

MY EGGS CAME!!!! She sent six extras and only one broke, so I have seven to hatch and Rainwolf will hatch the other ten for me. :flHere's hoping for a good hatch rate :f

Quote:
lol Right now she is asleep on the couch. lol And she was just excited when I explained to her what it was, and that in about a month we would have "baby chickens." lol She just about squeeled. Was so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom