Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's going to have trouble waiting. Three weeks is forever to a two year old.

Quote:
lol Right now she is asleep on the couch. lol And she was just excited when I explained to her what it was, and that in about a month we would have "baby chickens." lol She just about squeeled. Was so cute.

Awwwww...

Quote:
How many birds did you say you can bringout to the yard at one time again??
gig.gif
lau.gif

Blueduckling-I love your new avatar!!! So cute!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
These mini fridges fit great under a counter or say... desk top. Practically unnoticeable!
Just tell him there are worse habits to have like... Diamonds!

yuckyuck.gif

Or shoes!
But you see, your habbit involves coops. Lots of bigger & bigger coops.
gig.gif

And diamonds don't.
lau.gif

Oh but I think that wood is so much less intimidating for a man to buy than diamonds! I just keep my coop plans in such a price range that they seem like a bargain compared "Bling!"

Quote:
Not exactly from Auburn/Sumner, but I live in Renton, work in Fed Way, so I pass through Auburn.

Welcome to you and all the rest of the new Washingtonians.

BTW- You guys posted 3 pages while I was frantically reading. Lol

In random order:

cheryl, ?
I also do not think it is a climbing rose. There are so many different roses, that it would be tough to give much advice without knowing the species. It's different for different kinds. If you want, I have a book of pruning with pix. I can copy the section on roses and mail to you. PM an address. If you have an ACE near you, hey usually have a few reference books available. You are probably OK to prune from now until April, in fact Spring, after danger of hard freezes, is the reccommended time to prune roses.

Guess I'll have to go back to respond, to other questions.

Russ

Last edited:
Be back in a few hrs. I'm gonna go to my Master Club class and teach some 4-5 years olds how to be respectable little (bus riding) citizens. I promise not to lay a hand on any of them!
wink.png

Quote:
How many birds did you say you can bringout to the yard at one time again??
gig.gif
lau.gif

Blueduckling-I love your new avatar!!! So cute!
clap.gif

Thanks! Its our newest impulse pet from Monroe Feed .
gig.gif
lau.gif

Don't go there... it is not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom