Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We even take in strays from Kansas!

yuckyuck.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
I guess Idaho is close enough.
lol.png
You probably won't get flamed for visiting us.

Yah thanks for not flaming me.
big_smile.png
Gotta question, Does anyone know of anyone in Eastern Washington that sells Auracana or Ameracana chicks/chickens? Sorry I probably spelled those wrong, forgive me.

There is a Eastern WA thread, and Pips&peeps has gorgeous Ameraucana..

Quote:
My PO does not care at all about any (what?) kind of certification to ship live chicks, what they do require is the correct packaging and that you get there EARLY so as the babies get off on that day's truck, instaed of sitting there until the next truck.
It is highly recommended that you ship the chicks from a MAJOR Post Office, one close to an airport so that babies are not unduly delayed any further.
The best thing to do is go talk to your Post master, and learn the times and routes of the trucks in your area.

Chicken Rustler........... Love the coop. I love finding things and fixing them up. Sometimes I even get help from my DH. He is pretty patient when I have an idea and he cant quite picture it, but he likes it after we get done.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

DH told me I could get a small table-top incubator...ya' know the kind that hatch out 8 to 10 eggs. Now to find one. Where is the best place to find one? I am so eggcited.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
Awwwww...

The hard part, is telling her NO she cannot handle them, cuz wee babes will squeeze the little chickies until their eye balls pop out.
RFF::::::: Good to hear youe cougar will get to going!! And hope the baby goats are OK!

Quote:
Ooohh....not so good timing. Even if she HAS been vaccinated chances are REALLY good that she'll end up with it. Hopefully it will not be as severe as if she were unvaccinated, but bad enough anyway....
hmm.png

Can dog #2 stay somewhere else for a while??

Quote:
OH MY!!!!!!! I do NOT want the '80's apparel to ever come back. Okay, I think I need to sit down now. My kids tell me they are listening to the "oldies"....yep...it was the 80's station. The kids showed me, on You tube, some kid break dancing. DSs were going on and on about how cool it was....I tell them that MY era came up with this...not theirs. DSs comments..."Wow". "You are old". Why did I have kids, again? Can someone remind me? Was it for them to remind me how old I am on a regular basis? Monsters... shoulda' knocked them in the head as pups. (that is what my dad always told me). (I would never-ever hurt a puppy)

I know just how you feel! I get reminded all the time. But I am lucky that my oldest DS like the "oldies". He listens to alot of the stuff I used to listen to in the eighties, so it makes it easy to pick music we both like in the car. He has very eclectic taste in music. He likes anything from Rihanna to some pretty heavy metal, to classic rock. But I do hate to be reminded of how "old" I am, as he likes to do as much as he can. Funny thing is that I can remember almost like it was yesterday, what it was like being his age (almost 16). I am with you on the whole 80's apparel, except the skinny jeans or leggings with boot are ok with me. The shoulder pads can stay gone and the big hair too!
lau.gif

I think it is hilarioius that leg warmers are in style now. All the stores have them. It is crazy. And I agree with everyone....spandex is long gone and needs to stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom