Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weave If they don't have anything on the books about goats I have 4 Pygmy cross looking for a home. Unfortunately they are all does not STINKY bucks but I bet I could "rustle up a buck for ya. See before I became a chicken rustler I was a goat roper.
lau.gif

Tired and depressed right now. So staying away as not to infect you all. But the answers.

Yes, I have note from doctor, but will see if she can write again and elaborate.

No goats allowed. I think that is covered at the same time Asses at large. And they would just pass an ordinance and take those away from me also.

Sorry guys

Cindy How good of relationship do you have with your Doctor. If you could possibly get her/him to go to court I think it would help you a lot more than the paper "note". I also would really be checking into how legal it is for them to make the law and cite when you were legal before. I believe this falls under grandfather clause type. If it were me I would find an attorney that would give a first consult free (many do) and see what they say.
Best of luck and remember this is just like eating an elephant, ONE BITE AT A TIME.

Thanks for the support people.

Rob - My doctor is a great person and likely would if she were in town, she is in Seattle. As it is she charges me next to nothing because she is at Qliance and they don't take medicare. I just couldn't ask her to take a full day to do this.

Thanks all again.

Boy, you guys won't even let a girl have a good Pitty Party. I went to retrieve the mail that I have let pile up in the mail box for a few days, when I see a yellow envelope from my friend Ronny Roo. I got a big smile, because I figured he was sending me a card to help me to get out of my funk. I open it. There are 2 ships in a blue body of water. It says on the front. "Rough Seas........." And inside "Require Friend Ships". (So true) And also, out falls a check to help me with my chicken battle and to bighten my day. Other names are listed and if you don't mind, I would like to embarrass all of you by telling you that this has truly shown me that I have made some of the best friendships on this thread than in any other place in my life. Those of you I list below and also others who have shown me support here and also on facebook. Thank you so very much!

Thank you to each of you:
Kim
Ron
Russ
Christina
Cheryl
Donna
Jen
Helaine
And Keri (Ron's daughter who is a facebook and multiple games buddy)

I am humbled by your generousity. And I love each of you!

Chicken Rustler
I need your help, I just had a friend give me a LG that has the wafer thing in it, its not hooked up so Im trying to figure out what to do and how to do it. LOL Oh that makes a lot of since... Im sure you understand right?? I hope so. I do need to get a fan for it so can you tell me what kind you go and how you did it. I figure it took you a while to do it so you might help me...PLEASE PLEASE
CJ:fl
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom