Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Censorship!
lau.gif

Quote:
Not a lot of us 'dry-siders' here. I'm in Yakima, Julie (pettec63) is in Outlook. I know she cannot take another rooster. Unless you wanted to trade one of yours for two of hers
smile.png

I'm set for winter, wont be adding birds unless someone at Chehalis makes me an offer I cannot refuse.

I need a BLRW Roo -- but nobody tell DW.

Dave

I have a BLRW roo, hes only 14 weeks old. but follows me around everywhere. he would ratter eat out of my hand then off the ground ! he sits on my shoulder and eats.

My DD named him "Ricky Retard-o. I think hes missing a.screw or too. LOL but hes a keeper

Quote:
Not a lot of us 'dry-siders' here. I'm in Yakima, Julie (pettec63) is in Outlook. I know she cannot take another rooster. Unless you wanted to trade one of yours for two of hers
smile.png

I'm set for winter, wont be adding birds unless someone at Chehalis makes me an offer I cannot refuse.

Dave

I have a BLRW roo, hes only 14 weeks old. but follows me around everywhere. he would ratter eat out of my hand then off the ground ! he sits on my shoulder and eats.

My DD named him "Ricky Retard-o. I think hes missing a.screw or too. LOL but hes a keeper

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
I believe you are talking about Jean Ribbeck? Anyone need a buff ameraucana cockerel? I live in Kennewick, but would have only one use for an ameraucana boy (
sad.png
). Maybe if you post on craiglist with a $5 rehoming fee you could find someone who could use him for something other than dinner.

Jean's buffs are just gorgeous!

Quote:
Chehalis.

Spring show is Monroe. They are smaller shows than the Stevenson show, usually the judges are from a lot closer to home, but it's a fun time to be had at both shows.

Quote:
smile.png

Dave

I still have Bjorn- he's a seven month old splash from Tamara's breeding, a real sweety, and the size of an ox.

Last edited:
Hello neighbor! No from I think her name is Amy in Alabama, Broken Acres Ozark AL How many chickens do you have? Is there a different way to respond to these beside quotes? We're on the west end of town by Stevens
smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
So glad to see someone who actually lives less than 3 hours away from me!
smile.png

Did you get your Marans eggs from a lady named Sherry?

im from pa debbie_nibbles

Quote:
Will be bringing silkies. Will have a cockerel or two with a lot of potential that are very gentle- would be good showmanship and Jr show birds.

Will have girls, but trying not to sell any without a male.

What colors?
big_smile.png

Then I'll ask if she is interested.

In cockerels/cocks:
White (I was going through pens this morning and have a couple really NICE birds I can part with)
Black
Splash

I would have a pullet that could go with cockerels/cocks of all colors- white for white cock/cockerel (Showable but not competitive, aka has no DQs but is not impressive), and blue (not show quality- great SQ body/type but has a bit off off color in the hackle so is pet or breeder bird) for black and splash.

Quote:
smile.png

Dave

I still have Bjorn- he's a seven month old splash from Tamara's breeding, a real sweety, and the size of an ox.

Stumpfarmer, I still have William, the black BLRW roo for you. Let me know when you are ready for him. I would like to do one breeding for him but their coop is over full, so whenever you are ready let him know.

Dave, I will be breeding a lot of BLRW's starting in January. If you want to get any chicks from me, let me know. I currently have one splash, one blue and one black roo (the one Stumpfarmer is getting that I hope to get one batch of eggs in from before he goes) over splash/blue hens. So I should potentially end up with roo's of all colors. You can also check with Cowgirlgrace. I got my black BLRW roo from her.

Quote:
What colors?
big_smile.png

Then I'll ask if she is interested.

In cockerels/cocks:
White (I was going through pens this morning and have a couple really NICE birds I can part with)
Black
Splash

I would have a pullet that could go with cockerels/cocks of all colors- white for white cock/cockerel (Showable but not competitive, aka has no DQs but is not impressive), and blue (not show quality- great SQ body/type but has a bit off off color in the hackle so is pet or breeder bird) for black and splash.

She hasn't mentioned Silkies, but I will ask her when she gets home from school and get back to you. Thanks!!!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom