Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUR LOAN HAS BEEN APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Now we need to do the appraisel, so they know we have the property & half a house bilt as we say we do.
Also have a intermediary framing inspection Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon the permit will be issued and we have a GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

That's awesome! It's all coming together!

OUR LOAN HAS BEEN APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Now we need to do the appraisel, so they know we have the property & half a house bilt as we say we do.
Also have a intermediary framing inspection Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon the permit will be issued and we have a GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

That's awesome!! Congrats!!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh my gosh, I am so happy that I got to go to the meet up today at the book store! One on the way down there it brought back memories from when I was a kid and my grandmother use to take me down there to ride my bike on the trail. Two because meeting everyone was AWSOME! Now forgive me because I am horrible with remembering names right away, it will take me a few times to get all of them.

JennS- your DS was so cute and having way to much fun with his mac and cheese! Very good lil boy and so happy.

Kim- I am so very glad you were there and that you saw me or I would have been lost, I forgot to tell you guys that I would have one of my DSs with me. But I am so glad he was able to behave as well as he did. I am also glad to have someone who understands some of the things I have been dealing with when it comes to teachers and my son with "behaviral" problems. I am so happy to get him diognosed so that we know how to handle him and how to help him.

Slingling- (really hoping I got that right) Again I am really bad at names sorry, but that pic you showed us of the kittens in one of your slings, was just to cute for words. I would melt if I saw someone walking around with kittens, puppies or chicks in one of those.

Now the great gal and her DH that joined us last ( I am so sorry my brain just does not hold names) It was really really sweet of her to ask how my sister was doing. Thanks you very much. My DS and I also had a great conversation with her DH about things that held my DS's interest really well like our gostly. Her DH's ideas for selling a hatching bra was way to funny.

Just every one there was great and I thank you very much for a good time and great conversation!

Also I just found out my DS was wrongly suspended from school! The school id going to have a great time with me on Monday!!!!!
somad.gif

Sounds like you all had a great time! Makes me even more excited for the first time I get to go to a meet up!

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your son and his school. That can be frustrating. With any luck, you'll be able to straighten them out on Monday.

Second guessing myself now. I checked the pullets vents and neither of them look like they could possibly have laid an egg yet. Guess it is Willow.

Quote:
My true Ameracauna's lay much smaller eggs than my EEs. Tthe EEs eggs are a size large and the Ameracaunas are about a medium. They are the same color blue on the outside - but Ameracauna eggs are also blue on the inside while the EE eggs are lighter/whiter blue on the inside.

Free Scrap Wood / Lumber (Duvall)

Date: 2012-10-05, 6:48PM PDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a large pile of construction debris (Wood / Lumber) that is left over from converting my garage from living space back into a garage. The majority of the wood in the pile are 2x4's ripped to varying thicknesses and 3/4" Thick OSB plywood. There are about 10 good size peices of 3/4" thick plywood - Some are full size 4'x8'. Some of them do have a little damage here and there caused by crowbars from ripping up the floor. It is all dry as of now. Come and get any or all of it. I can help load. Send me an email if you are interested with your phone number and I'll give you a call back.

Thanks,
Nathan
5Na5L55If3Fc3J73H1ca59019a87650e51b6e.jpg

Quote:
The little ones are supposed to be Ameraucanas and the only thing that makes them EEs instead is their leg color, I think. The inside of these little eggs is blue too! So...maybe these are their first eggs! That makes more sense since Willow has been laying a long time...I imagine her first egg for us will just be a normal size egg.

Oh my gosh, I am so happy that I got to go to the meet up today at the book store! One on the way down there it brought back memories from when I was a kid and my grandmother use to take me down there to ride my bike on the trail. Two because meeting everyone was AWSOME! Now forgive me because I am horrible with remembering names right away, it will take me a few times to get all of them.

JennS- your DS was so cute and having way to much fun with his mac and cheese! Very good lil boy and so happy.

Kim- I am so very glad you were there and that you saw me or I would have been lost, I forgot to tell you guys that I would have one of my DSs with me. But I am so glad he was able to behave as well as he did. I am also glad to have someone who understands some of the things I have been dealing with when it comes to teachers and my son with "behaviral" problems. I am so happy to get him diognosed so that we know how to handle him and how to help him.

Slingling- (really hoping I got that right) Again I am really bad at names sorry, but that pic you showed us of the kittens in one of your slings, was just to cute for words. I would melt if I saw someone walking around with kittens, puppies or chicks in one of those.

Now the great gal and her DH that joined us last ( I am so sorry my brain just does not hold names) It was really really sweet of her to ask how my sister was doing. Thanks you very much. My DS and I also had a great conversation with her DH about things that held my DS's interest really well like our gostly. Her DH's ideas for selling a hatching bra was way to funny.

Just every one there was great and I thank you very much for a good time and great conversation!

Also I just found out my DS was wrongly suspended from school! The school id going to have a great time with me on Monday!!!!!
somad.gif
It was nice meeting you, too, Sarah! My name is Sara also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom