Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She does but she was NOT happy. Neither was my DH. Of course, when he comes home, she escapes the towel and goes sprinting across the livingroom.
roll.png

I can hardly wait to get my eggs on Sat
ya.gif

You got LS, right? I got a coronation one today from my pullet. I know it was her because she was in the wire cage!
smile.png
I think I'll have 1/2 dozen plus a few extras by tomorrow...

Well gee...everyone must be bathing their chickens?? LOL

I'm heading off to take a shower, get my jammies and make dinner.

I have decided to just wait until I get there to spot clean my birds--I'm just too exhausted to tackle four more tonight...I always bring a little touch up kit with me!
big_smile.png

I'll see some of you tomorrow?? And the rest on Saturday, huh?
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Then come get the real thing on Saturday at the Monroe show. I will be bringing silkies for sale- I already have several birds pre-sold so come early.

ETA:

Sheryl Butler and hopefully Marjorie Best and/or other silkie people should be there as well.

I can't keep up with this thread- too much going on. Been a busy Spring Break for me.

I can't wait to see ya!!
smile.png

Quote:
I think Cindy and I will be leaving around 12:30 or so tomorrow... we will see ya tomorrow!
smile.png

I am eating dinner and resting me achin' back! Almost done with the bathing--I can't imagine doing LF!!!
th.gif

ETA: I am also plotting how to catch those sneaky duckles.. lol!

Last edited:
Quote:
Then come get the real thing on Saturday at the Monroe show. I will be bringing silkies for sale- I already have several birds pre-sold so come early.

ETA:

Sheryl Butler and hopefully Marjorie Best and/or other silkie people should be there as well.

I can't keep up with this thread- too much going on. Been a busy Spring Break for me.

I can't wait to see ya!!
smile.png

Hey--you're bringing your MFCs to show???
sad.png
I thought you weren't? I would have brought mine! LOL

Quote:
I can't wait to see ya!!
smile.png

Hey--you're bringing your MFCs to show???
sad.png
I thought you weren't? I would have brought mine! LOL

yes.. just cuz they are soo pretty, and great eye candy. I want more peeps to know about them and LOVE them! lol!
smile.png
I was kinda on the fence, and then decided to go ahead... sorry, I thought I mentioned it? aw well.. It would be fun to see yours as well.. My hen is 'ok'.. the pullet from her last summer's hatch is gooorgeous--nice cusion etc so I am pretty excited about the three babies that have hatched so far this spring.
big_smile.png
eeee!

Can't wait to see everyone!
big_smile.png

I was a naughty person too,...I added. I emailed Pam and added a porcelain. I am showing:
2 bearded blue silkie pullets
1 white bearded S cock
1 white bearded S pullet
2 black bearded pullets
1 black bearded cockerel (can't decide who to bring on this one)
1 lavender bearded S pullet (she's really young, but looks nice)
1 porcelain bearded S pullet
1 SLW hen
1 SLW cock
1 Dewlap Toulouse gander

and a partridge in a pear tree. I only have the porcelain, black cock, and white pullet left to bathe- oh, and the sale birds. Wish me luck!

BTW,.. I picked up a used sheep blow dryer and it has saved my back. You can also get small dog grooming stands (which are excellent) for about $40-$60 off of ebay. I already had both because I groom my dogs (yorkies) myself.

I can't wait to see you at the show Jen! (I can see this getting confusing,.. the double Jen thing)

I've been bathing all day long. Blow drying silkies takes FOREVER. I did my SLW's on Monday. Of course, after the bath, my cock breaks a primary. C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom