Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
VF seems to be a real nice guy ( like all chicken people). But ya can't judge a book by its cover, right?? I do know one thing. He did tell me he was looking for MORE chickens to add to his flock:cd so ya might want to keep things locked up
thumbsup.gif

I think we are safe, cuz he is on the HOT side...

Quote:
When I was in HS, the day before my Sr. picture was to be taken, I hugged someone while holding a candle, and I had cheap (Aquanet) hairspray on! Pooof! Before I even noticed, still nid-hug, all these people came running up and were slapping my head! I sure burned off a lot of hair and had to postpone my photos for months, get a different hairstyle, but at least I did not burn my scalp.

Did you know that you can use Aquanet to remove permanent marker?

Hi,
Haven't been here in a long while. Also used to be known as Cackleberry Linda. So, hello everyone.
I came online hoping to find a sebright hen or two for my daughter. She has a widowed rooster and he is sadly clucking and calling for hens and no one comes. Way too sad. So, we are looking for a new bride (at least one) for Marshmallow. Anyone have a girl or a lead? Thanks Guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful gray summer.
wink.png

I hate hair spray!!
Yucky sticky flammable phoney baloney.

POST:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I have a friend here in South Bend who has a Mille Fluer (sp?) Bantam Cockeral who just started to crow..FREE!!!!!!!!!!
He cannot have a rooster in his neighborhood.
This bird came from a breeder out by Spokane he said.
He also said the little guy is absolutely gorgeous, big feathery feets & all!
ANYONE want him, please PM me!
I can always get him & hold him so my friend will not get in trouble.

Once again:: FREE Bantam Mille Fluer Cockeral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I can NEVER remember how to spell it!!!
he.gif

Ain't No Sunshine :

Hi,
Haven't been here in a long while. Also used to be known as Cackleberry Linda. So, hello everyone.
I came online hoping to find a sebright hen or two for my daughter. She has a widowed rooster and he is sadly clucking and calling for hens and no one comes. Way too sad. So, we are looking for a new bride (at least one) for Marshmallow. Anyone have a girl or a lead? Thanks Guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful gray summer.
wink.png

PM jbear and see if she has any ?
hu.gif

Morning

Still- feels as if it should be well into the afternoon. Between the young cockerels and the dogs and the fact I fell again Sunday and lo0sen up both ribs and hip (not badly, no crunch just getting UP was a pain) and then ran around in the rain yesterday evening trying to get ahead of slugs... couldn't sleep, then awakened at 4am by Benny and/or Bjorn then at 5:30 because the dogs wanted out and then of course this is the day Griz gets his ear fixed...argh. No help, thus going back to bed has to wait until all the animals are fed, and whats the point, then? Oh, and I have a sore throat.

Boo, Hiss.

Can't find my thermometer, either, so I don't know if this is a call the doctor sort of sore throat.

Pooh.

Last edited:
Ain't No Sunshine :

Hi,
wink.png

HEY, welcome back! Good to hear from ya!!! Hope you find some ladies for Marshmallow!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom