Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri there are lots of breeders here with lots of variety just need to say what ya may want to take home in July.
lau.gif

Happy Monday to all... Another busy day in store for me but just wanted to give you a quick update. My Cornish's made it thru their first night out in the shed. YAY. They will be 4 weeks tomorrow and some already almost 3 lbs. March 18 is D day... Depending on if my husband is back from military training or not.... Any how I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Catch you peeps in the PM.
frow.gif

Happy Monday to all... Another busy day in store for me but just wanted to give you a quick update. My Cornish's made it thru their first night out in the shed. YAY. They will be 4 weeks tomorrow and some already almost 3 lbs. March 18 is D day... Depending on if my husband is back from military training or not.... Any how I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Catch you peeps in the PM.
frow.gif
And here's wishin you a good day too. See ya in the future not the pasture.

Holy smokes!! I was tired lastnight! I went to bed at 8:30pm and crashed out until 8:00am this morning!!!
Y'all better watch out!!! That 4312 is quite the party animal!!!
gig.gif
Or....maybe.... it is Justbugged or Chickens4gramma!!
tongue2.gif

So now I have today and tomorrow off of work and I'm cramm packed with stuff to do! DD's have appointments....Papa has appointments.....me = TAXI!!!!

Oh I almost got to come !
Had to take a big incubator to RW and was gonna stop by...............but it was storming & we had to go to IKEA, and then it was later, and then, and then............sorry I mssed you guys !!!
sad.png

Not that I believe everything I here on the news, but it sounds like they were in an it's OK out of bounds area. Thoughts to their familys.

Big run on avalance vests at REI today.

I bet there is !
And those GPS thingies too !!
Flare guns, what else ?
Life insurance ?
That is so scarey I do not understand how/why folks put themselves in such harm's way.............maybe I am just too old to understand
old.gif

I do not 'get' bungee jumping either................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom