Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just let me know. They should all be dated 2/25, so Saturday will be day 28. Right now I have four at home. We'll see if they all make it. Fingers crossed.

You're welcome to keep a couple regardless of the number that hatch. Hopefully, there will be a few. I'm so excited for my first hatch!

After this, I'm trying Seramas.

Christine - well, I'm not sure how many are "viable" because hubby got the eggs mixed up (yours are labelled) and I didn't want to keep the door open on the incubator to check. On lockdown day, I shall make sure all YOUR eggs go into the hatcher, and if there are a goodly number, I might keep 2, but if not, I shall return them all to you.

Hi broody how are ya ? ? ?

Hey CR! I'm doing ok.
GREAT news about your prospect for your art!!!
How's Pierre treating DW these days? Still got her wrapped around his little wing feathers???
lol.png

Sorry for being scarce lately. Just kind of dreading life and the fact that I have to get nuked for the next 7 weeks.
Not my idea of a good time.
On a different note, that RIR B that hatched from Jim nailed me this past weekend. Seems she didn't like the fact that I was cleaning out the nest boxes.
Got me a very nice blood blister! Little snot!
I rocked her world for a bit and she decided that she didn't want to try it again. Even after an hour.
Sorry I missed Monroe. Just didn't have the energy for the long drive. Too many trips to Seattle lately.
I've never been a very good traveler.
Sorry to have missed everybody and all the new peeps,too.
So good to hear that T-Hi is plugged in again.
Well, just incase I'm not around much for the next little bit... I think about y'all often and try to at least lurk if I can.
Take care everybody and Happy Hatching!!!

Some of you may remember me saying this weekend that I had recently entered into a partnership type thing with my work. Well looks like it may be getting (what I think) better. I was told today I may be getting hired full time to make this stuff.
yesss.gif

I've got to admit that is great news. Its awesome to hear that some people are getting to do what they really want to do and get paid for it. Very nice.

Some of you may remember me saying this weekend that I had recently entered into a partnership type thing with my work. Well looks like it may be getting (what I think) better. I was told today I may be getting hired full time to make this stuff.
yesss.gif

Hey that would be great
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom