Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone is interested I am looking for a new home for my 11 month old Black Cochin Rooster. He is great in every way, my kids hold him all the time. He is on CL for $15 but if one of you guys want him you could just have him!

What is the PNPA show??
Pacific Northwest Poultry Association.one of 2 poultry "Clubs" up here.

The other being Washington Feather Fanciers
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Wow everyone has been busy!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! I was sooo excited for my daughter today, we were at the school for Girl Scouts and being I am the leader we are well early.. lol Well one of the kindergarten teachers came and whispered in my ear and we took my daughter into her classroom, where my daughter watched for the first time ever.. A baby chick hatch!
jumpy.gif
It was a first for me as well!! How exciting that was!! She was just in awww!! How fun!!!!

Oh and update on the kitten. She is doing amazing! Nice and plump! lol but not to plump! She is a real doll! Love her to pieces already! lol

Hey, I was wondering if anyone near me (Kitsap County) had any BLRW or Black Copper Maran hens/pullets/chicks/eggs. I've always wanted BLRW hens, beautiful birds! And I'd love to add some chocolate eggs to our basket. Really prefer hens or pullets or sexed chicks since Bob and Snowman rule their harems quite well alone :)

PM me if you have or know someone who does have some around here. They seem to be exceedingly rare, especially the BLRWs.

--Deborah

Im going to have a few BCM chicks that are like almost 2 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom