Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeon Show Seattle 11/10/12 UPDATE (Seattle)

Date: 2012-10-15, 10:34PM PDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello Pigeons Fanciers!
We will have our First International Pigeon Show
November 10 2012 at 10am in SeaTac WA.
We will have about 400 birds. You will be able to see these breeds and meet local breeders! Uzbek tumbler, Rostov Colored, Rostov Swans, Volga's, Ukrainian Sky cutters, Chiliks,(tagonrong) Polish Owls, Baku Tumblers, Turkish Tumblers, Iranian Tumblers and many more rare breeds! You can contact us by replying to this add for more info and location!
Here is the location address where the show will take place:
18635 8 ave Burien WA 98148
Saturday November 10 at 10am
Just one day, come and meet new breeds and breeders! There will be for sale section!

3Ea3K13Ib5Ga5E45H6cafc06138996ea11aeb.jpg

So we went to Home Depot to just look at pvc fittings for my chicken run. Came home with a five and a half foot by three foot Anderson window. 
Regular price $271.14 we got it for $30.29. :woot

The chickens will have a very nice window in one side of their coop when we rebuild it. Was in the clearance bay and a special order from last year according to the tags on it. :cd

Ok, getting that excitement out of my system. 

Oh, man: bargain building materials. My favorite candy!

can't catch up today so congrats to the chicks, welcome the new peeps and has anyone ever cooked Moose before?
I got a nice Backstrap of Moose to cook and eat from my friends in Yakutat!
I'm guessing I cook sorta like Beef tenderloin/backstrap?
I coat it in seasoned flour and fry it :)

Quote:
I'll have to call my mom and see if she did anything different with it. My step-dad got a moose once, so I know that was dinner for quite some time. If I know my mom well, my guess is she probably cooked it the same as beef though. Rainwolf - I'll get back to you and let you know.

So, either my girls grew over the weekend while I was gone, or my mind is playing tricks on me. When I went out to the coop yesterday, my girls looked like behemoth chickens to me now that the chicks are born. I guess you forget how little chicks really are until you see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom