Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Hmm.. all that stuff does sound pretty bad :lau :oops:

But then again that’s one person and they’re clearly very biased ha what is that site? Is it their opinion or do they have sources or?

There’s not really proof for any of those natural type cures or supplements or whatever but there’s probably a bazillion other people just like him haha they could also be quacks or onto something or idk.

I don’t really follow or like him or whatever though. I just have bought a couple of things from him and some other places and the things I’ve gotten have seemed to work well but idk
It's all in your head.
There's no way that by you drinking shakes for a couple of days with a spoonful of powder in it is going to cure your fingers Kelsey.

Stop buying stuff.

Yeah I’m going to but it only recently expired and idk if that stuff goes bad. But it’s very cheap at the local store down the street and I don’t like it anyway so I’ll just chuck it haha there’s one very old supplement in there that definitely needs to be thrown out haha

and :lau true. Wonder if it’s just a placebo or something and the actual cause is cause I’ve been off it more lately and also using them with the pushups/workouts haha
Cha ching.
Placebo is correct.

It's all in your head.
There's no way that by you drinking shakes for a couple of days with a spoonful of powder in it is going to cure your fingers Kelsey.

Stop buying stuff.

:lau probably not but it probably has a lot of other benefits. The other thing I got the gut supplement thing which was probiotics and a few other things and that one really did seem to work. And I took it daily for a while so long enough to know.

And :lau I haven’t bought anything in a while!! I bought both of those a long time ago.

I’m just saying one person saying it’s all crap or fake doesn’t necessarily make it true. None of the natural things are proven medically yet lots of people have success. Not necessarily this but other things. That said though, it seems he does promote a lot of actually dangerous stuff which I didn’t know and either way, I’m not like a fan of the guy or anything, just happened to buy a couple things a while ago, but still haha

I honestly think most of those natural supplements and cure all things are crap tbh. Like all the people claiming apple cider vinegar or DE or special salts or whatever are miracle workers. :lau

Most of it is shit I’d say. Not just what he promotes.

But these two do seem to be helpful/actually good.

Back
Top Bottom