Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Btw Kiki I am finally following your bean advice :lau

Making brown rice and black beans right now. Would have made white rice which probably tastes better and I honestly prefer but we don’t have any atm so long grain, whole grain brown rice it is. :lau

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I am having a couple sausage patties too though. Might mix it into the rice with the beans.

Yes I am having dinner very late. :lau :oops: it won’t even be ready for half an hour :lau :th but oh well.

I was going to have an omelette with sausage in it but decided I may be eating too many eggs lately and/or too much spinach. :lau

Plus figured I should mix it up a bit instead of always eating the same few things haha so making this instead. Will likely make the sausage and cheese omelette tomorrow though. :drool

If you're old back in the day was carnation instant breakfast which was basically a chocolate protein shake mmmmmmm

I just looked to see if it was under a different name now and apparently they still sell that one haha and slim fast, ensure, and about a million other meal replacement or protein shake brands. :lau

I do love chocolate shakes. :love

I added chocolate to mine but you couldn’t really taste it :hit

Sometimes I add peanut butter too. :drool

Back
Top Bottom