WATCH A BABY DUCK EMBRYO GROW IN REAL TIME!!! LIVE STREAM

This is so cool, I've seen the Japanese videos of the chicken eggs...but i think they completely removed the egg shell if I'm not mistaken. I have a couple questions though! How will you hatch the duckling? Will you wait until day 28 and just remove the plastic or let it pip and work itself out? How do you control the humidity? Surely the seal the egg isn't right so there's some loss that wouldn't occur with an intact egg? Do you have to keep the humidity higher than normal?

This is so cool, I've seen the Japanese videos of the chicken eggs...but i think they completely removed the egg shell if I'm not mistaken. I have a couple questions though! How will you hatch the duckling? Will you wait until day 28 and just remove the plastic or let it pip and work itself out? How do you control the humidity? Surely the seal the egg isn't right so there's some loss that wouldn't occur with an intact egg? Do you have to keep the humidity higher than normal?
Yup the Japanese video was done in a cup and I'll keep the egg the way it is and the duckling should hatch normally

It crazy that it made it this far, and the fact that I might have a baby duckling in 11 days!

It's going to start growing super fast in these final 11 days

Last edited:
HERE'S THE BACK STORY OF WHERE THE DUCKLING CAME FROM!
0.jpg

Video update video is done but will be uploaded tomorrow, I have homework to catch-up on

Back
Top Bottom