Watched Threads

Would it be possible to move the "All Watched Threads" button to the top? If a watched thread doesn't have unread posts, but we want to post on one, we have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Minor issue, just a "wish".

Actually, it would be nice if all watched threads displayed as the default (like subscriptions did) and we could click something to show only those with unread posts. I'm losing track of where I posted something since I'm not always seeing the thread now.

Actually, it would be nice if all watched threads displayed as the default (like subscriptions did) and we could click something to show only those with unread posts. I'm losing track of where I posted something since I'm not always seeing the thread now.

There is a Watched Threads button near the top of the screen. If you click on that, any new posts that come up in a thread you are watching will appear there.

There is a Watched Threads button near the top of the screen. If you click on that, any new posts that come up in a thread you are watching will appear there.
That only shows unread ones.....I got to 'all watched threads' and bookmarked a tab on my browser bar. Hit that every time I go back so list updates.

It would indeed.

What I'm meaning is that I'd like to see all the threads I watch even if they don't have posts I haven't read. Seems like that should be the default view and if members want to view only those with unread posts, they should click something for that view.

Agreed! I figured moving a button would be an easier change, but if either is an option, this would definitely suit me better.

That only shows unread ones.....I got to 'all watched threads' and bookmarked a tab on my browser bar. Hit that every time I go back so list updates.

It would indeed.

I have that marked when I first open the site, but regular navigation, I use the menus, etc.

Back
Top Bottom