Watching YouTube Videos with your Chicken

amsunshine

Songster
9 Years
Mar 24, 2010
Kansas
I have 3 12-week-old pullets indoors (for now--neighbor's being a butt but by the time I get through all of the legal stuff he won't have a leg to stand on). I've been carting them one by one to my desk and for a few minutes we watch "chicken clucking" and "chicken song" videos on YouTube. Their responses are quite entertaining! My BO is endlessly fascinated, and her eyes pin like crazy. She cranes her neck forward for a better look. My Australorp is equally intrigued but since her eyes are dark I can't see what her pupils are doing. Both respond to both the sounds as well as watching the chickens move in the video. My EE, well, she's kind of "short bus" and just looks, without craning her neck forward, but doesn't appear to really identify, bless her little heart.

I guess I am the crazy chicken lady now. Who else do you know watches YouTube with their chicken??

Quote:
th.gif
Yeah it is very strange................. but my guess is your not alone as I have heard worst tales from Foo-Foo house chicken owners, sorry just not my cup of tea but you asked hehehe.

AL

Back
Top Bottom