I moved them from inside the garage to their new outside area. It is 8'x8' and is in our backyard. I used 4 whole 6"x8"x16" cinderblocks and 1 half block. I doug a hole and put them in with the tops level with the ground. I made a simple wood frame and covered it with 1/2" hardware cloth and coverd the bricks. The water and "mess" drops through the screen and falls into the holes in the bricks. I just use a little hand shovel and clean out the bricks, by the looks of it, I have to do it once a week. This really reduced how much water they track to the rest of the area. I have 2 heat lamps for them at night. They will be in this setup until I finish the 24'x56' yard and 8'x16' pond that I am making for them. I think I will be done in 2-3 weeks. Once I figure out what sex they are, I will need to get rid of some of the Mallards/Roens (don't know which I have), because I only want to keep 8-10 ducks in that size yard.