~Water Striding~ A kelpie roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Yus

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's ok

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(Sure!)

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yay!)
    Pearl walked out of the water and looked around. Now that she was out of the water she had a cream colored coat and a black mane and tail.

3. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Striker' s stomach growled. Her favorite plate was hard to find, now all there was to eat for her were children... foolish children. She came out of the water, slimy algae like coat quickly drying and turning to a bluish grey color, with blotches of white on her chest, face, and abdomen. Her mane turning a grayish white color. She always felt different from the others, like she didn't belong. She always felt more like she belonged in horse form. Sometimes she was ashamed of her species, seeing that the horses had easy and great lives while the kelpies live in lakes. She trotted away from the lake and wandered into the forest. Time to hunt.

4. PerfectPlumage

Jinx was flashing her mane at a human, trotting around them. She gazed at the human, putting them in the sort of trance all kelpies do, the human had a sudden longing to ride her. She set set down for the human to ride. They climbed on. She trotted slowly around, letting the human have plenty of fun. She then got faster. Faster. Faster. She was almost to the lake, the humans screams ringing in her ears. There was a sudden pain in her back and she bucked the human off, her eyes blazing red. She looked like a skeleton with skin at the moment. She hissed, chasing after a human, a very small dagger poking out of her back. The human escaped. She roared with anger, flipping around her head to pull the dagger out.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Pearl heard the screams. She ran towards it, could it be a human? She didn't care about having it ride on her back now, she could hunt it down.

6. ducky 13

Striker heard the screams. Her stomach rumbled at the sound. Her instinct told her to find food, so she ran after the sound. She stopped in front of Jinx who had a dagger sticking out of her back. She looked around her hunger was controlling her. She looked around for the human but couldn't find it, then she came back. She came up to Jinx and pulled out the dagger. "Are you ok?!" She said stepping the dagger into the ground.

(Wait can I change Clive into a regular horse?)

7. PerfectPlumage

( Sure. Have I accepted that form yet? I forget.)

8. ducky 13

No

9. PerfectPlumage

"I'm fine. It was a very small dagger." she said with a oddly un-describable accent. "Hello. My name is Jinx."

10. ducky 13

"Nice to meet you, I'm Striker. Glad your ok." She said, inhaling scents in the air as she spoke. She looked to her left away from the lake. The human was still near.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by