Ended Waterfowl & Water Photo Contest

Pics
Not an Entry

Rita’s first swim in the pool while her older siblings look on in amazement (they hadn’t tried getting in yet even though they’re a week older)
IMG_1228.jpeg

Not an Entry

Rita’s first swim in the pool while her older siblings look on in amazement (they hadn’t tried getting in yet even though they’re a week older)
Letting the baby test the waters! :lol: Did she encourage the bigger ones in?

Letting the baby test the waters! :lol: Did she encourage the bigger ones in?

No, and in fact she scared them so bad splashing around that they took off running!
I was hoping they would learn to get in there by themselves so but then one day I saw George (the biggest gosling in the picture) trying to take a bath in the air. He was going through all the motions while standing at the edge of the pool 🙄. So I filled a bin with enough water so they’d be forced to swim and after a few minutes they realized what fun water is…so now they’re four happy and clean geese!

No, and in fact she scared them so bad splashing around that they took off running!
I was hoping they would learn to get in there by themselves so but then one day I saw George (the biggest gosling in the picture) trying to take a bath in the air. He was going through all the motions while standing at the edge of the pool 🙄. So I filled a bin with enough water so they’d be forced to swim and after a few minutes they realized what fun water is…so now they’re four happy and clean geese!
Really shouldn’t laugh at the older one’s but crikey reading that has had me laughing! :lol: Good to read it was all sorted in the end and everyone is now happy & clean!

Back
Top Bottom