Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not at all!!!!!

• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"James" Lisa said laying a hand on his arm gently then she looked back to the female. "What do you mean mutated?"

"James" Lisa said laying a hand on his arm gently then she looked back to the female. "What do you mean mutated?"
"We have never followed black magic, it twists your minds, we never attacked an intellagnt till today," The female said,"The animals grew to giant sizes when we attacked them.

"We have never followed black magic, it twists your minds, we never attacked an intellagnt till today," The female said,"The animals grew to giant sizes when we attacked them.
Lisa looked to James, worried. She didn't want to say anything even hinting at their plan in front of the bats.

"Be still a moment." Lisa said and looked to James to help establish the connection. 'This is not good. The black witch may be trying to get the vampires to attack everyone and weaken us.' ( pretend italics I'm on phone)

"Be still a moment." Lisa said and looked to James to help establish the connection. 'This is not good. The black witch may be trying to get the vampires to attack everyone and weaken us.' ( pretend italics I'm on phone)
'yes, but they seem determind, like they feel like they're right... I'm not sure... what do you think we should do?'

Last edited:
'We have to get more information.' Lisa thought a moment 'How about we leave the male here, and get the female to show us where she was when the animals changed.'

Back
Top Bottom