??? Watery Poop ??? Any advice

kbreak

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 1, 2011
Columbia, MS
I have 2 Australorps that I have had about 2 weeks. I noticed today they are having watery poop. What can it be?? Is there something I need to do. It has soome of the normal coloring to it but watery. I feed them layer pellets with small amount of crushed corn. They have oyster shells available. The water has a teaspoon of ACV per gallon. I do feed some scraps. They have just started coming out of the coop and run to eat scraps. Yesterdays scraps were steak cut up in small pieces, potato salad and baked beans. I don't think they got much because they don't really like eating with the cat.
I can see a little sticking to the feathers but not much. I just happened to be in the coop today when I heard one of them poop. I don't see any worms or anything.
Please need advice !

My chickens have that all the time and nothing ever comes of it, and I move them when they wear out the grass.
roll.png

I have 2 Australorps that I have had about 2 weeks. I noticed today they are having watery poop. What can it be?? Is there something I need to do. It has soome of the normal coloring to it but watery. I feed them layer pellets with small amount of crushed corn. They have oyster shells available. The water has a teaspoon of ACV per gallon. I do feed some scraps. They have just started coming out of the coop and run to eat scraps. Yesterdays scraps were steak cut up in small pieces, potato salad and baked beans. I don't think they got much because they don't really like eating with the cat.
I can see a little sticking to the feathers but not much. I just happened to be in the coop today when I heard one of them poop. I don't see any worms or anything.
Please need advice !

Steak, potato salad and baked beans? You can feed me the scraps!!!
Seriously though, stop feeding them scraps and other treats. Let them eat the layer pellets only, their poop will get back to normal eventually.

Back
Top Bottom