We all had a GREAT time! BYC Raleigh NC Meet

Can we do it agian next weekend?
big_smile.png

WOW!
A regional meet that was so wild the authorities came and broke it up!

woot.gif

Glad y'all had a great time, wish I could have come but I would still be driving and only 2/3 rds of the way home by now.

I had such a great time today!!! I got to meet some of the most super people!!! I jsut loved everyone I met, what a really fun experience!! The chickens were so gorgeous I swear if I could have more chcikens, those Marans of Pam's and that Jersey Giant Rooster of Zuni's would have come home with me, gosh they were gorgeous, I talked about them all the way home!! Lucky folks that ended up with them and all the great looking chickens!!!

So much fun, such nice folks, we are really lucky to have such a super community here on line because the folks I met today were first rate. Alot of people made really,r eally long drives and I aprpeciate that effort so much!! I just look so forward to chatting with my friends online now that I can put faces with names!!! Than you Tammy and Laura for all the help and for everyone that brought chickens, thanks so much!!

Loved the slide show...but I don't remember us taking that picture with the jumbo sized snake, do ya'll?? Maybe that was why animal control showed up, loL!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Yeah My butt still hurts woman!!!!

Im so glad you all had a great time, well done girls for putting it together and taking probably lots of your own time to make it perfect, sweethearts!
I love the photos.
next year ill organise it on the great barrier reef and ill chuck a bonza barbecue with snags and stubbies, hope y'all can make it.

WOW........awesome pictures and prizes and fun fun fun....SO glad it went so well (except the A.control ) glad you weren't all hauled away
wink.png
I am going to organize one for Okie peeps........... now I gotta live up to those awesome name tags and door prizes and gifts.........
clap.gif
great job Scrambled, N.C. and Banty ! You girls rock..........so good to see you all even if in pics ! and such nice young people coming out for it.thats great. The addiction lives on !

We saved you a chair Kathleen!!!!! It was really fun, so many people made such long drives too!! There were chickens everywhere and rooster crowing like crazy in that parking lot!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom