We all had a GREAT time! BYC Raleigh NC Meet

nccountrygirl

Songster
12 Years
Jul 31, 2007
Sanford N.C.
Hey Y'all, every one that came to the meet had a great time. There were some really nice bird that got sold and there were even some that were free, we even had animal control come by and break up the party because we were in Kroger parking lot and the manager complained but oh well it was still a nice time. Here are is a slide show, click on the picture to start...

Last edited:
I just got back home from the trip to NC. What a great time! It was so neat to actually meet the real people behind the screen names!

I have to tell you that Scrambled Egg, BantyChickMom and nccountrygirl did a fantastic job putting this together! They had prizes, trivia, and even a great demonstration of what to have in your emergency kit! A lot of work went into making the event perfect and I say thank you! I thought it was a perfect day!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone that attended! And this group has the honor of being the first BYC event to have animal control show up!
lol.png

Jay
ZuniBee

I had a blast I wish I could have stayed longer but I sold a bunch and did buy ANYTHING! What a great acomplishment.

Oh I wish I'd been there for when the animal control came I bet that was a riot.

Everybody buy/sell everything they wanted to? I sold almost everything, I still have 4 hens For Sale if anyone's interested.

I love selling at things like this cause I know that all the people that bought my birds would have great homes.

I hope everyone had just as nice of time as I did.
wee.gif

Wow sounds like a great time was had, Animal Control and all... LMAO!!
Thanks for the slide show!

Hope we can all get together in Va April 12th. I'll be able to make that one for sure, hopefully with welsummer chicks!

And hopefully NO ANIMAL CONTROL Aussie, LOL

We had a blast....so much fun.
I wish everyone here could have been there.

Great slide show Laura!
Didn't want to crowd your thread Laurie so I made one too.

That slide show was so fantastic!!! I sooooooooooooo wish I could have been there!! Please Please Please someone in Canada get the idea to do this here!!! I'll help out I promise!!!! Potatoe salad for everyone!!! I am thrilled you all had a good time, and thanks for saving us a seat!!!
lol.png

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Applause and "way-to-go's" to Scrambled Egg, Bantychickmom and NCcountrygirl for putting together a wonderful meetup! So many wonderful and thoughtful touches, from the door prizes to the name tags to the "entertainment". Cliff and I really had a great time and feel like we've met some new friends. We left before animal control got there, too..but heck, we knew we were all a sight!
lol.png

Thanks to those that gave us our new birds, they survived the ride home and are settling into the new coop. I had a butternut squash set aside for them for a welcome home treat.

I highly recommend other regional meetups across the country, it's a great experience.
jumpy.gif

Julie

That is so fantastic!!!!

I'm so very glad that BYC was able to play a part in bringing such wonderful people together.

A super big thanks and "job well done" to those that put this together. I absolutely love the slide show and was thrilled to see a BYC banner and a seat that was reserved for me!
wink.png

Keep the pictures coming!

Back
Top Bottom