We are all first time moms for this one(baby is here, w/pics page 2)

Now I'm no expert at this but I looked at the pedigree links and didn't see any with the name Watta Rocki Mount. That horse's name is anywhere on this thread. So how does anyone know that this cute baby is from that sire? To the uneducated horsey person it looks like somebody assumed that this Watta Rocki Mount is the sire.

frow.gif
Hi SaraBeth,

I am not sure of what pedigree links you refer to, is there another place on this site I haven't found yet?
Like I said I am the breeder/owner of "Watta Rocki Mount" as recorded with APHA, I was also the breeder/owner of his sire and the owner of the dam
Jacki seems to have all of the pertinent information for this foal as detailed in a private email.
Of course you probably don't realize that any and all foals submitted for registration from 2008 breedings will have to be DNA'd back to Rocki, his DNA is already on file.
So you see there will be no room for error!

L.P. Boegle

wink.png
Good Afternoon Gaited Horse,

Yes, the site you pulled up was placed there by myself, there will be no paper work on any foal unless they get in touch with me.
this is on both CA & Nv Horse-Talk.

L.P Boegle

Wow what a mess! Good luck finding the horse; I would be frantic with worry...

On the other hand, that baby sure is adoreable!

This is an addition to my first response to SaraBeth, if you are referring to this particular post, please go back to page one and you will find the info you speak of, I think ?
wee.gif

Quote:
I am just happy you found us and we hope that your boy is found and returned as soon as possible! We just loved him from the moment we met him I only wish he could have been in better hands.

Back
Top Bottom