We are all first time moms for this one(baby is here, w/pics page 2)

she is such a little girl isnt she, though she weighs at least 100lbs as I cant lift her and I am used to lifting lots of heavy stuff with all the critters around here.

She is nursing really well and she is up and running around. We have been checking her every 2 hours just to make sure she is staying hydrated since its hot today. She is already a little sweetie!

thumbsup.gif
Noticed your posts about your mare and the stallion you bred her to!
Could you give me some info on him?
I like his looks and the Yellow Mount bloodlines,do you know where he is and what did you have to pay stud fee,was it a live foal guarantee, I also noticed you said you checked about the lethal statis of the stallion, how did they come to this conclusion ?
If I could locate him ASAP have one mare still open would breed to him.
I noticed some people were commenting on the size of your filly, that is not unusual for a maiden mare, filly no doubt will catch up before long.
Congratulations, she is a cutey!

Good luck!

Laurie
[email protected]
frow.gif

Long story short, unfortunatley this guy is no longer servicing mares and none of his 2009 foals will be registered including our baby. Apparently a lease gone bad, luckily we really didnt pay anything to breed but still
sad.png

But.....Bailey the baby is doing great!!! I need to get new pics but she is growing like a weed and her foal halter almost fits, hahahaha. She is just beautiful. She is halter trained, picks up her feet(most of the time), we take her on walks with mom, she has jumped in the trailer had a small bath and just about whatever else we decide to "torture" her with in her 15mins every night.

I just noticed this post.
Congratulations
clap.gif
What a Beautiful Baby
love.gif

Will you keep us up to date with pictures?
fl.gif

Oh and I love your Mare also!
love.gif

frow.gif

Hi,
I am a new member, a friend told me about this site and that you had a 2009 filly by "Watta Rocki Mount".

When were you told that there was a dispute over the lease contract between Kjeldergaard and the breeder/owner of "Watta Rocki Mount"?

How did you find out about "Rocki's" status for the lethal gene ?

And do you know where he is ?

Do you know any others that bred mares to him ?

I am the breeder/owner of "Watta Rocki Mount",Kjeldergaard has no legal claims against this stallion, she breached the contract with her non compliance of the terms of the lease, and notification of the breach was sent certified mail (June 2008)along with a demand to return him to me, she refused and when I attempted to send a transport to pick him up she informed me he was in Ore. and there was a $ 700+ vet bill owed, we later found out this was not true on either count!

I also issued a cease and desist order pertaining to any kind of use of "Watta Rocki Mount".

I suppose you have seen her claims of getting the horse thru abandonment pursuant to Ca Penal code and NRS (NV), another of her lies, I have written proof of all I state in this email, he is now considered stollen, I suppose you have also seen her website about anyone breeding to him to submit bills to the court so they can be
reembursed for their , whatever (?)

She has hidden this horse so I can't find him, she is in jail for a couple of felonies, her husband has no horse knowledge, I don't know where my horse is or if he is even being taken care of.
Please help me find him

However to simplify matters, I can direct you to my atty. here in NV,
as the lease is to be governed by NV law in the county of Washoe.

I also am the only person that can issue registration applications for mares bred to "Watta Rocki Mount" at anytime!

If you will send a copy of the mares papers, along with your name and address, dates the mare was bred I will list her on the 2008 APHA stallion breeding report, I cannot do this for free, to file a late report is $20. without the report being filed there is no way to ever get papers.

Thanks

Ms. L.P. Boegle
970-778-1265

Oh my . . . to the OP, that is a gorgeous baby, and congratulations! I love the name you picked out for her.
smile.png

To Ms. Boegle, I am so sorry a dishonest person has put you through this, and I hope you locate your horse soon. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be.

Back
Top Bottom