We are all first time moms for this one(baby is here, w/pics page 2)

"Watta Dollbabi"

She sure is a cutey, all of her half siblings are around 15.2-3 hands and weigh in at maturity around 1100-1200 lbs.
Funny thing Rocki had sired 13 foals all out of solid mares with the exception of one tobiano mare which put a tovero filly on the ground, out of the remaining 12 all were overos and one solid, and only one colt the rest were fillies!
None are registered, mine were being gotten ready for registration when I suffered the heart attack, all were sold with registration application, not one person has sent in for their papers, I even notified them that APHA had an encentive program to reg. older horses and foals at a very reduced price, was given promises of how they were registering them and then nothing!
By the way that encentive is still being offered!

L.P.

hu.gif
Well spent three days in S. CA searching
hu.gif
didn't find the stallion!
But sure dug up a lot of dirt, have you ever heard of "Sleeping With The Enemy"?
Lots of people know of T. Kjeldergaard, all have different tales and none good!
I actually feel sorry for her!
barnie.gif

Did find another colt by "Rocki" will send pics as soon as I figure this out!
he.gif

2009ColtWRMXKTJ-1.jpg

This is one pic of the colt I found in Lakeside, out of a mare that T Kjeldergaard bought from me and by "Rocki", there are several offspring marked like this out of solid AQHA & APHA mares.
No wonder she has to try to get him back!
Pat

2009APHAColtbyWRMoutofKTJ-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Everybody, am happy to announce that my stallion was returned to me on Jan. 25,2010, he had been moved to a place in Lakeside, CA a year before, Jan 10, 2009, board
bill was never paid and the people became suspicious when they tried to get papers on the colt pictured in my earlier post and APHA sent them the paper work for me to sign for the registration.
They then called me and we made plans to pick the stallion up.
So he is home and doing good, he was not in top condition upon arrival, but I am a Dynamite distributor and he completely shed out and changed to his normal deep liver chestnut coloring in under a month, had to have his teeth worked on, checked for any abnormalities in blood work, he was terribly overloaded with parasites, the vet felt he probably had not been wormed for a long time and had not received feed of quality.
He had developed some odd mannerisms, one was his hauling ass backwards if he didn't want to turn or stand still, which he had never done before leaving me, remember he was an 8 yr. old stallion, gentle as a lamb, never showed an aggressive trait in 8 years, but I really believe he scared the pants off whoever handled him. he would try and root his nose out and fight the bit, never did that either, if they tried to ride him whoever it was definately did not have a clue as to what they were doing and had hands like steel!
Since I am not as strong as I was before I suffered the heart attack I made the decision to send him to a trainer for 2 months, $1000. to get him straightened out, he was ridden almost every day, then the last three weeks he was on three cattle drives, where he got the chance to work cattle. work a rope and got hauled mixed in with the other horses.
He is great now!

Jacki has her paper work in for the registration of her filly and yes, she DNA'd as a foal of my stallion.
If there are any other people out there that bred to "Watta Rocki Mount" during 2008 please get in touch with me, if a grade mare was bred I have now registered "Rocki" Pinto,PtHA, female offspring of unregistered mares by PtHA stallions will be registered, all stallions must be gelded.

There is much more to tell, but at this time due to court actions being taken I am not at liberty to say anything!

I thank those of you that got in touch with me and your endevcours to help were much appreciated.

Phew, what a long road! Thanks for the update (even if I didn't see this thread till today) and I'm glad you've got your boy back. To the OP: any updated pictures of your filly? hehe

Quote:
As a Long time member of both APHA and AQHA and breeder myself, I wanted to say Thanks to you for stepping up and making this right for the OP, I know this is an old thread, and also know it was a long shot that someone that knew you and your stallion would be on this forum. But you did the right thing and that shows what kind of person you are and also the fact that you care about the foals from your stallion. I hope all is well and so glad you got your boy back.

Pat has been nothing but wonderful through everything. I am really excited about the prosepect of getting our little girl registered after we were sure she wouldnt be. After being so let down and disgusted with the way Tiffany handled everything it was good to see there are still nice people out there in the world. It was our first jump into the world of breeding paint horses and being so new to it desptie all my research we were taken. I never expected to have the owner to be so involved and want to fix the mistakes of somone else, but here she is doing just that....

a couple pics of Bailey last week....She can be so hard to get pictures of, she is so sweet she follows me every where and all I end up with are up close pictures of her nose!!
bai2.jpg
bai.jpg

Back
Top Bottom