We are new owners of peacocks

Barring didn't work with me. I had a male without barring for 4 months. Sometimes it works but I've had 2 males without barring for 4 months

Last edited:

these are the new pics of my two babies, they were being very photogenic today
smile.png
although we were unable to catch them to get a pic of their wings, I hope that their good enough to maybe tell if we may have a male and female

I dunno I'm taking the pics with my phone and downloading them to my computer then post them

I dunno I'm taking the pics with my phone and downloading them to my computer then post them

Wow. That's really weird. Yours is the first phone I've seen that's made the pictures that small. Is your phone an older model or is it pretty recent because most of the phones I've seen that take pics don't have them that tiny when posted online.

Cute peafowl though!
smile.png

I've only had this phone for a year it's an android so I have no clue lol. But thanks I think their pretty cute too I love to watch them they're so funny they'll stretch their necks way up and then hop up in the air a few inches I have to laugh. We"ve only had them a few weeks, I rescued them from this deplorable place it was so nasty it would have made you sick it's a wonder they weren't sick themselves. They still have some filth on them (mud and muck) can we put them in the tub and kinda wash them off without hurting them or making them sick?

I've only had this phone for a year it's an android so I have no clue lol. But thanks I think their pretty cute too I love to watch them they're so funny they'll stretch their necks way up and then hop up in the air a few inches I have to laugh. We"ve only had them a few weeks, I rescued them from this deplorable place it was so nasty it would have made you sick it's a wonder they weren't sick themselves. They still have some filth on them (mud and muck) can we put them in the tub and kinda wash them off without hurting them or making them sick?

That's really weird. Usually androids work fine with pictures and uploads. Do you have a camera you could try using?

Those poor little sweeties!
hit.gif
Thank goodness you rescued them! I think it's ok if you wash your peafowl. Just make sure the water is warm and you can dry them off quickly so they don't freeze especially if it's cold in your area.

I do believe I got this figured out with the pics YAY! so here we go again

the last pic is what is left of the (mud and muck) so you say it's ok to wash them off do we use anything but water on them?

Back
Top Bottom