We are newbies - HaPpY to be here!

Grady-N-Julie

Hatching
Mar 19, 2017
On the Bayou of Louisiana
New members here. We heard great things about this site! We are from the bayou of Louisiana, and some of our backyard coop includes chickens, roosters, ducks, geese, doves, and pigeons. My husband's beloved hobby is wood carving - a vanishing art - not too many around anymore. He carves ducks and other animals as well. He is well known for his talent of wood carving on the bayou. It's great to be here, and we are looking forward to exploring and learning new things!

Happy that you joined us at Backyard chickens
wee.gif

G’Day from down under loves2teach5678
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

I would also love to see some pictures of hubby's carvings if you have time to share.

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC. I hope that you both enjoy being members as much as the rest of us.

Best wishes
CT

White Bird and I are happy to be in this wonderful forum. Thank you kindly for helping us feel welcomed. White bird is a white leghorn Bantam chicken. She is 27 years old and we're applying for the the oldest chicken record through the Guniness world record book. Were Looking for a chicken veterinarian that would be willing to come to Oakridge oregon to check her over and verify her age with us. I hope through this forum I can have some help and support. This is White Birds & my first time being introduced to the world of chickens. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom