We did it together!!! WARNING GRAPHIC PICS!!!

Quote:
I get that more for the rabbits than chickens. "How can you do that to such a sweet/cute/fluffy bunny!" Your so MEAN! My children think so to when I make them clean their rooms and do the dishes.

Its weird cause everyone has different opinions about certain animals. I have ppl get upset over ducks but don't have a problem with the rabbits. But the ppl that have a problem with rabbits get upset the most. Some ask how much to save them.

The chickens don't seem to be so well "defended". Last year there was a lady who said she was buying all the rabbits at the fair as possible because eating them is cruel. Rumor is that she turned them all loose. In the desert. With no knowledge of how to take care of themselves....... Bet none of them lasted a week.

The most disturbing part? They let those people breed and pass on those genetics......
roll.png

Quote:
I get that more for the rabbits than chickens. "How can you do that to such a sweet/cute/fluffy bunny!" Your so MEAN! My children think so to when I make them clean their rooms and do the dishes.

lau.gif
Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom