Are you a teacher? Can you take her with you. That’s what I do and that’s why they are so friendly. I have done the same thing with my goose. She would sit in a plastic tub in the front seat and honk at everyone. She loved the attention. 😉 I have some amazing videos of it but I can’t figure out how to share. Not that you want to see that. Just love you chick and she will love you. It seems gross buy when my chicks are babies they slept with me. My husband is a Saint!
i'm a student and cant bring her with me :( . I wish i could though :jumpy

Hi! Welcome to BYC! You said you are feeding her chicken feed. Are you giving her any grit? She is indoors, so she won't be finding any on her own.

My neighbor keeps ducks and chickens in the same run and hasn't had any problems with it. But, I wouldn't want her to be an only chicken. They are very social. She needs a couple friends.

Good luck!!!

Hi! Welcome to BYC! You said you are feeding her chicken feed. Are you giving her any grit? She is indoors, so she won't be finding any on her own.

My neighbor keeps ducks and chickens in the same run and hasn't had any problems with it. But, I wouldn't want her to be an only chicken. They are very social. She needs a couple friends.

Good luck!!!
no not yet :(. I didn't know about grit at the time and rushed getting her food. I'm gonna get her everything she needs this weekend

Back
Top Bottom