We Got Our First Egg Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by peachie, May 27, 2010.

1. peachie

peachie Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2010
    im so excited we have our first egg we raised our ducks from 1 week old so we have been waiting for this day for a wile not sure exactly who layed it but ohhhh my god im so excited
    my freind think im strange to be excited about my girls growing up [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Congatulations... Dont worry about who for now...You will find out soon enough...just enjoy the moment.... be as strange as you like about it..It is a time to celebrate !

It wasnt too long ago I was feeling the same way...Now just 6 weeks later I have plenty of ducklings hatching and so many eggs I hardly know what to do with them anymore.

3. my1stchicks

my1stchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    North FL
    [​IMG]

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
  5. suburbanduckmom

suburbanduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2009
    Belmont, CA
    I couldn't believe my eyes when it finally happened at our house. I screamed, then picked up my little girl and gave her a big kiss, called my mom to share the good news, then posted on BYC [​IMG]

Lots of treats are in order

6. Featherland

Featherland Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Missouri
    Congratulations! What kind of ducks do you have and how old are they? What color is the egg?

7. peachie

peachie Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2010
    thank u guys so so so much the egg is white the girl i think it came:yiipchick from is duck duck the pekin we have 3 pekins girls and 2 muscovry girls who are old anought we got another one today so very excited [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Congrats on your first egg! With many more to come!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by