We have a broody! NEW PICS OF THE CHICKS!!!!

celebrate.gif

Quote:

We are taking the other 4 eggs away from Dixie tomorrow. 1 of those eggs I saw was not even marked so it is probably a dud. Thanks everyone for looking at this thread. Btw I will try to get a pic up of the chick that hatched out of Dixie's eggs tomorrow.

Well it was time for Dixie the broody to be no more. We took the other eggs from Dixie and we opened them up. 2 had chicks in them. Not fully developed. The other 2 eggs had what it looked to be a body part? It was a little thing that was black. Boy those eggs smelled. Thought I should give the update. Also I will try to get up the pic of Dixie's chick today.

Wellllll??? New pics?? Were we, or were we not, promised new pics??? *taps foot impatiently* I wanna see the baaaabbbiiiiieeeess!!! noooowwww!!!
barnie.gif
gig.gif
....ok, ok..I'll try to practice the art of patient waiting...but considering we're talking about pics of chickies, I'm not makin any promises!
lau.gif

So, how about it Maxx? They're a week old now. Sure would be great to see their progress in PICTURES!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom