we have babys!!!

Dad looks like a red pyle old english game bantam mix and mom looks like a silkie mix. The offspring are very interesting looking! I would definitely let them have more babies to see what they look like, lol.

The two "silkie" babies look 75% like my silkie. Definitely not the heads/combs - the butt, wings and feathers look just like my girl.

Mom and Dad are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow! (drool)

What an interesting little group. The two "silkies" look like they were adopted!
smile.png

you have a sillie featherd geen in the parents some where doun the line and it showed up here i dont think mutation just that bouth parents carryed the sillkie feather geen do to the lack of 5 toes on the parents or babys and the lack of black skin and crest they are several geenaration off of silkies

wow thank you so much for all your replys
this forum is great,and you all are very helpfull.
thank you again for the neat replys

p.s is it wrong to let dad breed with his daughters?

I too think their must be some silkie somewhere down the line. That would account for the blackish combs and faces on some of them as well. They are pretty.

Looks like someone took a Gamecock and a Silkie hen, bred the two, then bred those offpsring together for a good assortment of birds, some with normal feathering some with Silkied feathering, some with dark skin some without, some with a gamey type body some with a bulkier body, some with a single comb and so on. . .

Congrats on the chicks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom