We love dandelions

Wow, you are smart. may I share some? I will go to your back yard this afternoon.
Hahaha I actually have not attempted to make it, by the time I found the recipe all the dandelion was long dead in my yard lol
this reminds me of an episode of "extreme cheapskates" I watched where this lady would bring her children out to open fields and forage for edible weeds she used to make a salad with!! Very interesting....wonder how that tastes LOL

Hahaha I actually have not attempted to make it, by the time I found the recipe all the dandelion was long dead in my yard lol
this reminds me of an episode of "extreme cheapskates" I watched where this lady would bring her children out to open fields and forage for edible weeds she used to make a salad with!! Very interesting....wonder how that tastes LOL
Haha, whenever, your dandelions come back, let me know. I want them badly. They are bitter, juicer.

Dandelion greens are delicious!!! I've been to some more upscale type restaurants that have them in salads and it makes me laugh because I could just go pick em up out of the pasture for free ;)

Haha, whenever, your dandelions come back, let me know. I want them badly. They are bitter, juicer.
I just recalled...when we we're sick as children, my mother would boil dandelions in water and have us stand over the pot and breathe in the steam. I don't remember whether or not that helped, but something to look into as a natural remedy

Hahaha right? I laugh at the grocery store when I see things labeled "real milk, real cream, real cheese"....as opposed to what??? :eek::sick
Oh I know. it's scary to know I grew up on margarine...my parents knew no better, thought it was healthier. now that I have my own family, I wouldn't allow margarine to touch our lips!! aside from the hydrogenated oil, one chemical away from being a PLASTIC??? Experiments have been done on insects with butter vs margarine....even ants know margarine is not food and won't touch it. They are smarter than us

Back
Top Bottom