We love worms

LittleRedFace

Chirping
Aug 27, 2015
CA
Please feed us more worms. They are delicious. My mama even loves them. I saw her eating worms once. It’s chicken stuff. She shouldn’t do that. She should save worms for us.

Go eat your human food.

Worms belong to chickens.

I stand on the shovel when my dad is digging in the garden so I get first dibs on any worms that get dug up. Strongly suggest you try this strategy, it works really well! Sincerely, Mabel

I stand on the shovel when my dad is digging in the garden so I get first dibs on any worms that get dug up. Strongly suggest you try this strategy, it works really well! Sincerely, Mabel
HI, Chick, you are smart. I will try it. But I am a little bit scared, be careful, don't let the shovel hurt you.

My ducks asked me to tell you that if you grew bills instead of beaks, you could drill in the mud and catch lots more worms!

Sincerely, Welshie

FullSizeRender.jpg

My ducks asked me to tell you that if you grew bills instead of beaks, you could drill in the mud and catch lots more worms!

Sincerely, Welshie

View attachment 1116197
Welshie,
I can't grow bills. I tried. But I am trying to earn bills. So that I can buy some worms.
When I have enough money, I will buy a lot of worms. I will share them with you. I love you duck.
Best regards!

LittleRed, you need to tell your people to start a kitchen garden, it makes their food yummier and you could offer to help after harvest. Tell them you will eat the worms as they begin digging for the garden, and after harvest you will fertilize, remove all pesty bugs so next years harvest will be healthier and larger and still be organic. We love herbs also, especially oregano. Good luck, this worked out well for us, as we also have a larger area to roam in winter.

LittleRed, you need to tell your people to start a kitchen garden, it makes their food yummier and you could offer to help after harvest. Tell them you will eat the worms as they begin digging for the garden, and after harvest you will fertilize, remove all pesty bugs so next years harvest will be healthier and larger and still be organic. We love herbs also, especially oregano. Good luck, this worked out well for us, as we also have a larger area to roam in winter.
Ursuline Chick, your people must be better than mine. You are lucky. My mama doesn't know how to do garden things. She's lazy:( She lets us roam in her entire back yard, we already made the soil very rich, but she just doesn't want to do yard work.

Back
Top Bottom