we made cookies...

Quote:
Oh, it ain't a Christmas cookie without a lot of sprinkles!

Where did you find the rooster cookie cutter, I love it!

For Christmas, I bought my oldest DD a Santa cookie jar. Will give it to her this weekend and my three grandboys, ages 6 - 3 can help us make cookies to fill it up. I'm thinking it will be a fun family tradition to start as well. I also bought Christmas cookie jars for two other friends with grandchildren so they can have fun filling up their jars too.

ha ha those look good.. I made the dough and was going to let everyone roll out the red and the white twist them together and make a candy cane... seemed simple enough..

this is what they came up with..

lau.gif
they wont even eat them...

but they had fun.

232323232%7Ffp43286%3Enu%3D3238%3E644%3E956%3EWSNRCG%3D3233686546539nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43283%3Enu%3D3238%3E644%3E956%3EWSNRCG%3D3233686546%3C85nu0mrj

Quote:
ep.gif

that picture is lying... it is one of the smallest kitchens I have ever had... I have plans to make it two times that size...

But thanks..

Yep, everyone say's my kitchen is huge, and it is, but when I cook/bake I like to get everything out that's needed for every dish I'm preparing to save myself steps going back and forth from the pantry/fridge, and it seems too small to me.

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! A country without cookies! Move!
gig.gif

I have never seen a rooster cookie cutter and I want one in the worst way!!! My DS is 14 and still loves to bake with me. When he was little I would have him invite a couple of friends over and we would bake cookies or cupcakes. I would then put out different colors of frosting and every sprinkle and decoration I had. Most of the time there was more decoration then cookie! Thay all remember it though!!

The rooster cookie cutter came in a set of farm animals. A pig, cow, rooster, and horse. I think it was 6.00 for the set at a local church christmas bazaar. It was locally made, but can't find the card right now. most all of our Christmas cookies are farm animals
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom