we made cookies...

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif

It is hard to believe that no one bakes biscuits there even though the stores are filled with tasty ones. For the most part, yours are better than ours, but we have a few good ones here.

If you come visit, we can bake all the cookies/biscuits you want!

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif

It is hard to believe that no one bakes biscuits there even though the stores are filled with tasty ones. For the most part, yours are better than ours, but we have a few good ones here.

If you come visit, we can bake all the cookies/biscuits you want!

One day Robin...one day I am going to visit......x

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! A country without cookies! Move!
gig.gif

I have never seen a rooster cookie cutter and I want one in the worst way!!! My DS is 14 and still loves to bake with me. When he was little I would have him invite a couple of friends over and we would bake cookies or cupcakes. I would then put out different colors of frosting and every sprinkle and decoration I had. Most of the time there was more decoration then cookie! Thay all remember it though!!

No we have plenty of bisquits/cookies in the shops, nobody I know of bakes them though......

Quote:
One year my oven broke 2 days before thanksgiving it was 3 mths old.I called Sears where I bought it and told them that if they didn't fix it before thanksgiving I was going to put it on my truck and drop it at the door with a sign that said this oven is 2 mths old and won't work!
They sent someone out that night.

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! A country without cookies! Move!
gig.gif

I have never seen a rooster cookie cutter and I want one in the worst way!!! My DS is 14 and still loves to bake with me. When he was little I would have him invite a couple of friends over and we would bake cookies or cupcakes. I would then put out different colors of frosting and every sprinkle and decoration I had. Most of the time there was more decoration then cookie! Thay all remember it though!!

No we have plenty of bisquits/cookies in the shops, nobody I know of bakes them though......

you shoud start a trend... it really isnt that hard.. and it actually is fun.

Quote:
that is my birthday..
big_smile.png

these are for a cookie swap on wed morning..

I will make more right before christmas..

for gifts..

Hippy Barfday!!!! I bake all mine for the hoards of people that show up with empty stomachs. Especially my 2 year old step grandson (I am not ready to be a gmom yet). I have never seen a child so small eat so much! And he loves me - silently, but he never leaves my side. The child is half Vietnamese and the most adorable child. His idea of throwing a fit is grabbing my hand and yanking on it.

Back
Top Bottom