We need everyones prayers please.( results on page 7) already

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
We took my 7yr old yesterday to the doc. And we thought she had the mumps. But no so they ran blood work. It will take a week to get it. Her white blood cells are low like there fighting something. There is only Three things it can be. If can spell it right bare with me. One it could be bacteral - vireal- are the c word. Don't want to think of that one. Her left side her lipnoids probly spelled wrong. Are swollen. If you will please pray. Have your church pray also. We will know in a week. Thank you.

Last edited:
fl.gif

You have my prayers. My son was in a horrible accident last summer. Between friends and family we were on prayers chains all over the country. A year later my son has learned to walk, talk and feed himself again. He is back on the honor roll after we were told he might be mentally disabled after his 20 day coma. So YES! I believe in the power of prayer! So now I am off to call my family and have them start praying for you and yours.
smile.png
hugs.gif

prayers sent for your daughter and your family. when my daughter was 12 she was diagnosed with lymphoma. after alot of worry and prayers her test came back that she had cat sratch fever. (edited to say) my son had swollen lymph nodes in the neck looked just like he had the mumps and his turned out to be blocked saliva glands after a week in the hospital and strong antibiotics he was fine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom