We need your prayers again my pea friends

zazouse

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Southeast texas
My dear hubby will be going into the hospital Tuesday for another surgery and we sure could use some prayers on this one.
He is having a very large hernia repair done after a previous surgery opened up on him and caused all these new problems, it is going to be a long one and a much longer recovery than the original surgery so we are not sure how long it will be before he gets to come home, it is a wait and see thing i guess, so once again i will leave our place in the care of the dogs, i love my dogs they do such a wonderful job here watching over the flocks and keeping them safe.

I will miss you all and will try to keep this updated when i come home to check on things.

Thank you all.
I love my Pea friends

Prayers sent Zaz.
love.gif

Thank you all, we are getting packed today and i am thinking of going tonight in case the weather is bad in the morning that way we can just get up and go right to the hospital without a stressful drive before .

I wished it was me having the surgery l hate to see him like this.

PS can someone send me some sunshine today i sure am getting tired of all these clouds, i mneed a charge bad.

Thanks again you all.
ZAZ

Thank you all, we are getting packed today and i am thinking of going tonight in case the weather is bad in the morning that way we can just get up and go right to the hospital without a stressful drive before .

I wished it was me having the surgery l hate to see him like this.

PS can someone send me some sunshine today i sure am getting tired of all these clouds, i mneed a charge bad.

Thanks again you all.
ZAZ
Wishing you a safe trip!
hugs.gif

I'm sorry I can't send you sunshine. While it actually is sunny here today, the 6 degree temp might sneak along with the sunshine and I don't think you would enjoy that.

Back
Top Bottom