We need your prayers again my pea friends

Thank you all for sending the prayers and many more are still needed.

The surrgery went very well, but he will not follow the doctors orders unless they are standing right there,I know he is in terrible pain even with the meds but he is supose to use his breathing thingy once every hour and he won't, he tells the doctors he is but they know better cause he still could not reach the 500 mark on the breathing thingy and he should be at 1500 by now, they xrayed his lungs three times yesterday, at first i did not know why then the doctors came in with the news, his lungs are starting to colaps in the lower lobes and i just got home and called back up there and my daughter said he has now started to develope fluid on his lungs, i don't know what is going to happen next, his kidneys are also having problems but i have said all along that there was something wrong with his kindneys especialy when the doctors had mentioned every time he has been in the last 4 times the Creatine(not sure of spelling) is to high but i might as well have been talking to the wall.

I am sorry to ramble so much i just know if he does not listen he will not be leaving that place any time soon.

My daughters said he was crying and said he was depressed, i know he did not want me to go but i have to and i needed to for my own sanity, i told them he does not want to be alone and they are staying in a hotel down the road tonight and i will be back up ther in the morning, i really hope he will listen to me when i get back, i am trying to help him in every way i can so mabe me being gone tonight will help him understand that, i feel sorry for his nurses he is a real sweet heart but will throw up his hands and shut down if they try to push him to do something that hurts.

On a good note my critters were so happy to see mom home, i could not even get to the door and it was not cause they were hungry they all still had food in the containers they really missed me and i missed them terribly also they are my friends.

Well thanks for the ear and prayers.

ZAZ
PS sorry about the spelling , i am to tired to do spell check.

Hopefully when you get there tomorrow,he'll be having a better day. Maybe they can do something about the pain so he is able to do what he needs to. Everybody has different tolerance for pain and if he has a low tolerance they should be able to help with that. I'm praying for you both.

Zaz didn't find this before I sent note. I had a bad feeling that this would be a hard operation for him. Sadly the love one I think hurts worse than the person going through it. Sending lots of prayers not only for him but you, too.

I wish him the best of luck zazouse! It's so good that you have some family there all the time I know that has meant the world to my dad and my grandma who have been in the hospital for a long time, it let my grandma know that there were still so many people who cared about her when she began to doubt that!

Last edited:
We got him turned around and he is doing wonderful, should be comming home Tuesday but i think it will be monday!
wee.gif

Thank you for all the prayers they really helped us threw this!
hugs.gif

Good news! I was going to post that my BIL went through the same sort of thing as your husband. Didn't want to do the breathing thing because "it hurt". Like your husband he started having other problems that scared him and he got his act together. Didn't mention it because each person is different, but was hoping your husband would get the message. Good on getting him home and resuming normalcy in your life. Stress kills!

Good news! I was going to post that my BIL went through the same sort of thing as your husband. Didn't want to do the breathing thing because "it hurt". Like your husband he started having other problems that scared him and he got his act together. Didn't mention it because each person is different, but was hoping your husband would get the message. Good on getting him home and resuming normalcy in your life. Stress kills!
Yea, my 2 daughters wipped him into shape when i was gone "Military style" and that is what it took, i was just being nice and babying him like i have the last 36 years, even when i tried what they did he would not listen so sence one of them was going to be in town i got the roses at him and told him i was going back home ansd would be back when i got back, I am going back in a bit but i wanted to let him know i wasn't putting up with him acting like a jerk when i was there to help him and keep him company... Mission accomplished!

I know stress kills, my blood pressure has been high off and on thew this one and it is mainly the drive and the thought of the drive that tears me up, my daughters are like you have to get use to it, well that is not easy to do when you never go there untill something like this happens and i know nuten about that place and it's spider web roads when i have to deture at a wreck.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom