We Quit Cigarettes

I also don't care that my feet are not pretty, so here they are. I don't want to hear any shit about my toe rings. They've been there since I was 17 on Mission Bay in San Diego, and they'll be on me when I burn.
Great shot. Nice paint job too. BTW I'm a fan of body art; a ring on anything is a great accessory. Hmmmmm. I learned to surf a bit north of there... Balboa island & Newport Beach when I was in high school. But, admittedly I had more fun(at the time) "hang-in 10" from the rim of a bowl out in Glamis on a 3-wheeler or my uncle's sand rail!

Great shot. Nice paint job too. BTW I'm a fan of body art; a ring on anything is a great accessory. Hmmmmm. I learned to surf a bit north of there... Balboa island & Newport Beach when I was in high school. But, admittedly I had more fun(at the time) "hang-in 10" from the rim of a bowl out in Glamis on a 3-wheeler or my uncle's sand rail!
You can go visit @ShannonR !

I could just as easily go visit @aart or @AllenK RGV both are folks I've bantered with here and whom live a significant distance (basically opposite ends of the nation and near enough to a border) from me here in DFW...... Or are you saying something else? (Looks honestly cornfuzzled.)

I could just as easily go visit @aart or @AllenK RGV both are folks I've bantered with here and whom live a significant distance (basically opposite ends of the nation and near enough to a border) from me here in DFW...... Or are you saying something else? (Looks honestly cornfuzzled.)
For some reason I thought you were not at home and were in California right now.

It's past my bedtime.

it definitely doesn't make much sense. My post was.... a reaction, to be taken with a grain of salt, and meant to provoke thought and NOT to encourage smoking. I couldn't help myself
Hey, I read earlier today that Ivermectin was being studied and showing promise (in vitro) for treating C-19. Apparently it prevents the virus RNA from gaining access to cell nuclei.

(To all concerned: PLEASE DON'T GO OUT AND DRINK AN IVERMECTIN COCKTAIL!!!) :idunno

It's already used in humans for various parasites. I was trying to figure out how much to drench my calves with for flies and this tidbit just popped up in the search results, so of course I had to check it out.

The thing is, all meds are toxic to some degree. That is why they work (if they work). Nicotine is for sure toxic. It's maybe worth studying for pharmaceutical uses. Of course it wouldn't likely be very profitable--something so common and easily obtained, so prolly not gonna happen. 🤷‍♀️

I don't want to hear any shit about my toe rings.
Don't think I've ever painted my nails,
but made this toe ring(cast sterling) and worn it for almost 40 years.
Maybe only because it would have to be cut off. :gig
Only remaining jewelry other than earrings.
1590664400540.png

Back
Top Bottom