We Quit Cigarettes

Day 1.
JPEG_20210218_082753_1912973132257681583.jpg

Out of a Starbucks cup..... it should taste delicious
I'm faking it.

I don't normally drink hot coffee but it's a bit cold here today.

I have plenty of my Trenta sized iced coffee cups ready to go once it warms back up.

I'm faking it.

I don't normally drink hot coffee but it's a bit cold here today.

I have plenty of my Trenta sized iced coffee cups ready to go once it warms back up.
Coffee is a life saver.

Without it.... people around me are in danger of being strangled!

(Disclaimer: It's a joke! Shouldn't have to qualify it..... but welcome to 2021)

Anytime you think of smoking, get on BYC instead, replace one addiction with another. Maybe you need to visit the man for some balut eggs to hatch, that will keep your mind occupied. Hang in there. You can do this!

I don't know if Chantix is prescription or not, but I know some medications are prescription. I don't know the differences between them, maybe different/less side effects. If you have health insurance, it might be worth a visit to your doctor, or even just a call to the office. They should be able to set you up with a local support group or something. You need an accountabilibuddy! I'm familiar with some of the programs around here, but not by you. These programs wouldn't exist if quitting was easy.
Chantix was out of my price range...I replaced cigs with ecigs..tapered nicotine almost to .01...almost 100 done. Last real cig 11/20/2020...keep up the good work❤️

Chantix was out of my price range...I replaced cigs with ecigs..tapered nicotine almost to .01...almost 100 done. Last real cig 11/20/2020...keep up the good work❤️
When are you going to quit for real?

Today is a good day.
:D

Back
Top Bottom